Wednesday, October 14, 2009

These are some of the pics from our trip to Bear Creek Farms. It's a really rustic, quaint place to visit, with horses and antiques, a lodge with a Build-a-Bear workshop, an indoor water park, and a (way too incredible) buffett. It also has paddle boats, but, of course, it was a little cold for that! We had a great time, and got to see my grandparents, which is always a treat. Drew loved the donkey, and I think he might have jumped in there with it if we'd have let him. He clung to Jordan much of the time, covering him in kisses, which Jordan gratefully accepted. I decided to get back in touch with my inner child, and go down one of the really cold water slides several times, however, Jason was a weenie and kept trying to sneak into the sauna room and get warm instead of joining me on the slides:) We got to feed the horses, though one of them sent us running when it tried to break through the fence! It was a fun place that I'd like to visit again, maybe in warmer weather!







                           





0 comments: