Thursday, February 4, 2010

Chatterbox

My mom thinks he's gettting me back for talking her head off from the day I was born, and she's probably right. He apparently did inherit at least a few things from me...and here are some of the many things Drew is saying these days:
Da-da
Mom-mom
Cat
Truck
Dog
Bubba
Stars
Pretty
Brayden
Manda
Pap
Pop
Ba-ba
Wow
Uh-uh (which means no)
Poppy
Boots
Ball
Brush
Mmmmm (when you give him a cookie)
Zues
Bye
Baby
Cow
Boat
and finally, "Bye Da-da" (our favorite, and his first sentence) :)
He will also imitate other things you say, so watch out! He is such a big boy, with a big vocabulary, and we are so proud of him.

1 comments:

bigtea said...

You better tell me when you are finally reduced to the point of giving him a nickel to stop talking for two minutes. :)