Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Updating my long lost blog...

Well, I haven't been able to spend quite as much time on this blog as I'd like to, but every once in a while I remember it's here:) There are only about eight weeks left of school...yikes! I have had leads on two different jobs, and have turned in a resume for one of them. We have applied for some temporary insurance for Drew, and I now have major medical. Drew's should kick in shortly. He is growing every day. As of today, he surprised everyone and just took off walking. He's been walking for a while, about three of four steps here and there, short distances. Or he will walk if you hold his hand, but he's very stubborn, and if he thinks we want him to do something, he digs in his heels, (like someone else I know). He has been a lot more focused on talking than walking, and has a HUGE vocabulary. Yesterday he said "coffee", and today he tried to repeat me when I said "graduation"...haha. He was actually pretty close! Today he decided he wanted to walk more by himself at his grandparents house, and has been doing it ever since. We are proud of you Drew!  Here are some new pics...random pics: Drew with his toybox, at the park, loving on uncle Justin, and eating strawberry pancakes at IHOP (he knows what's good).

0 comments: