Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thankful

I am thankful for...
     a day at the park (today) with Drew
          a crock pot dinner
               a eucalyptus bath
                    Jason

     sunshine today
          the lilies sprouting in the back yard
               meeting my girlfriends for lunch tomorrow
                    real, Christian friends who support me
                         My son's smile

     the laundry finally being caught up
          Max Lucado's new book
               My mom pulling through her illness
                    Loving step-parents
                         Loving siblings and in-laws

      My new job
           My sisters new job
                Chinese food and chocolate
                     My journal
                          My dad

      Soft, white wine
           gardens
                weekend trips
                      My church family
                           My mom

     My Jesus
          second chances
               redemption


             

0 comments: